Job Available at Martinsburg VAMC
Disabled American Veterans – Hospital Service Coordinator
The Disabled American Veterans is now accepting applications for the position of Hospital Service Coordinator at the Martinsburg VAMC. The job duties include:
1. Coordinate the operations of the Volunteer Transportation Network (VTN), which operates thirteen vans that provides rides to medical appointments at the Martinsburg VAMC for Veterans throughout the Martinsburg VAMC catchment area.
2. Schedules Veterans for pick-up by a VTN van.
3. Coordinates the driving schedules of VTN volunteer drivers.
4. Monitors the status of volunteer driver physicals and schedules physical appointments.
5. Provides Service Officer services for Veterans seeking help with benefits claims.
Familiarity with Microsoft Office products and outstanding customer service skills strongly desired.
The work schedule for this position is Monday through Friday, 6:30 a.m. to 2:30 p.m.
For more information please call the DAV Chapter 8 Commander, Mr. Carleton Freeman at 443-939-0595 or the Voluntary Service office at the Martinsburg VAMC at 304-263-0811 x3309.